Thursday 12 July 2012

Maybelline Colour Tattoo

Hello,

As some of you will know from my Presents from Florida post, I was given a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the colour Too Cool by Clairabelle0306. I’ve been using it for the past few days, so thought I would do a bit of a review.


One the Maybelline website, the Colour Tattoos are described as follows:

“Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow. Our ink technology creates super-saturated colour. Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant colour that does not fade.”

The product itself has quite a powdery consistency for a cream eyeshadow, but I still found it to be much less drying than powder eyeshadow. It also applies well, and really does stay on all day.


After seeing a video by Voussontbeauetbelle, I have been wearing my Maybelline Colour Tattoo as a highlight in the corners of my eyes. As this is only a small area though, I like to apply the product with a rounded eyeliner brush such as the No7 Eyeliner Brush.

Maybelline Colour Tattoos are available in seven different colours here in the UK, and ten in the US. Too Cool is actually an American colour though, and so may not be as easy to get hold of in the UK.

Grace xXx

Label: Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...